Priority Service Program
Priority Service Program
Our customers are eligible to sign up for our Priority Service Program (PSP) which includes a full 15 point home plumbing inspection to inspect devices, valves and lines and to ensure your systems are working and maintained properly. We offer our PSP plumbing program to our customers in our entire service area.
Full 15 point Home Plumbing Inspection, includes items such as:
Water Pressure Check
- Ensure that the water pressure in your residence is within the safe operational limit.
Water Heater Safety & Efficiency Check
- Inspect all safety devices & valves.
- Inspect thermal expansion tank & set pressure.
- Inspect flue piping (on Natural Gas & Propane Fueled Water Heaters).
- Visual inspection of flame burner and related natural gas connections (on Natural Gas & Propane Fueled Water Heaters).
Water Heater Flush
- We will flush your water heater free of charge while completing the onsite inspection on the rest of the system (excludes tankless water heater flushes)
Main Water Valve Inspection & Operation Check
- Inspect and test the main water shut-off valve to your residence to ensure its in working order for when an emergency occurs.
- Secondary Valves Inspection & Operation Check
- Inspect and test all secondary valves serving things such as Toilets, Lavatories and Sinks to ensure they are leak free and in working order.
Toilet Inspection & Operations Check
- Inspect all toilets, check for leaks & needed adjustments.
Domestic water piping
- Inspect all exposed and / or accessible domestic water piping for leaks and / or other common issues.
Sanitary waste & vent systems
- Inspect all exposed and / or accessible sanitary waste & vent piping for leaks and / or other common issues (interior camera inspection not included).
Pumps / Alarms & Other Common Components
- Visually inspect all sewer pumps, re-circulation pumps, mixing valves, sump pumps and plumbing devices within the residence.
- On homes with wells we will visually inspect any exposed and / or accessible well equipment for leaks and / or other common issues.
Fixtures and faucets
- Inspect all fixtures and faucets for common issues.
- Check all exterior and / or interior hose bibs as well as yard hydrants for drips, leaks and proper operation.
- Check all exposed and / or accessible natural gas or propane piping for common issues and safety.
Additionally, we will discuss things that you can do to care for and maintain the plumbing system in your home to save time and money in the long run. We are happy to discuss the entire plumbing system so you become knowledgeable and comfortable with your plumbing system.